Skip to main content

Robitussin Children’s Cough & Cold

Help your child make it through the day by providing relief from dry coughs and stuffy noses. This sugar-free, alcohol-free liquid comes in a tasty grape flavour that kids love. Recommended for children 6 to 12 years of age.


  • Dry Coughs
  • Stuffy Nose
Robitussin Children’s Cough & Cold
Children 6 to under 12 years 2 teaspoons (10 mL)
Children under 6 years DO NOT USE

Take every 6-8 hours or as directed by a doctor. Maximum 4 doses/day.
Use only the measuring device provided.


Cough Suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DM) 7.5 mg

Decongestant Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (PSE) 15 mg


Citric acid, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavour, glycerin, maltol, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol and water.

Keep out of reach of children. Read the complete carton and label prior to use and follow all instructions. Do not give to children under 6 years of age. Do not exceed the single and maximum daily dose. Do not use for longer than 7 days. Overdose may result in serious harm. DO NOT give with other cough suppressants, nasal decongestants or any other cough and cold medications since harm may occur. Talk to a doctor prior to combining with medication for high blood pressure or any other medications. Talk to a doctor before using this product if your child has high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, chronic lung disease (i.e. asthma or emphysema), persistent/chronic cough, glaucoma, or has trouble urinating. Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), or other medications for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease, or for 2 weeks after stopping the medication. If you are not sure if your prescription medication contains one of these drugs, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Stop use and talk to a doctor if cough or symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or are accompanied by a high fever (>38°C), rash, persistent headache or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm, as these could be signs of a serious condition. Do not use if child is allergic/hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash or itching develop. Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations and rapid heart rate. In case of overdose: Stop use and contact a doctor or poison control centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.


We recommend: